IT SUPPORT: MELBOURNE
Support the Senior IT Administrator/IT Manager in maintaining all aspects of Ocean’s computer infrastructure. This includes maintaining networks, servers and security programs and systems. The IT Support will manage the upgrade and installation of new hardware and software, provide general support, perform troubleshooting to address any problems with computer systems, onboard new staff to familiarise them with Ocean’s IT policies and procedures, provide IT training to staff. IT Support will also monitor the use of Office365 suite e.g. Email/Exchange, SharePoint/OneDrive, maintain backups and perform data recovery if necessary.
You’ll work under the supervision and direction of the Senior IT Administrator/IT Manager:
- Support installation, configuration, and support of Microsoft Office 365 on various platforms.
- Accurately document all work performed through ticketing system including details and outcomes.
- Ensure accurate and timely resolution of all assigned issues.
- Maintain software and hardware inventory.
- Provide training and support to ensure best security practices are followed.
- Maintain Ocean’s SharePoint Online sites and ensure document security.
- Provide support to maintain Ocean’s websites, domains and SSL certificates.
Maintain Computer Systems
- Review and maintain Ocean’s computer systems to ensure that all aspects are operating efficiently.
- Troubleshoot problems, configure hardware and software, implement back up processes and assess systems for upgrades or replacement.
Complete System Installs and Upgrades
- Install new systems and assess and implement upgrades as needed.
- Conduct consistent analyses of Ocean’s computer systems to determine if existing components meet the company’s need and perform upgrades or updates as needed.
Manage Network Security
- Assess and maintain security programs.
- Install and manage these systems, conduct updates, ensure best practices for network/account security are followed.
Oversee Data Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Deploy and maintain effective backup systems and have in place data retrieval processes in the event of emergencies.
- Maintain Azure Storage instances used for data storage and transfer
Desired skills and experience
- Experience with Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Experience with server & network Administration
- Experience with Active Directory Administration
- Experience with O365 Suite Administration
- Experience with SharePoint Online
- Experience with WordPress Administration
- Experience with providing Level 1-2 support
- Ability to learn on the go and provide solutions to unique issues
To apply enter your details and upload your CV here: