About us and our culture:
We strive to create an authentic environment where each and every employee is given opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
Our learning, wellbeing and culture programs ensure our employees can bring their whole self to work.
- Great CBD location
- Medium sized stable business with 20+ year history
- Collaborative friendly team
- Business in growth mode
- Flexibility for hybrid of Work from Home and Office
About the role:
- Experience in correct technology stack layering approaches.
- Develop, test, and support our software-based products.
- A keen interest to stay on top of leading trends in cloud systems and architectures.
- Flexible and adaptable to working with various technologies and languages.
- Experience building and delivering web-based solutions.
- Work well within a team environment (learn from and assist other team members)
- Take pride in the work you produce.
• Experience translating UX designs into real world web applications.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience working as part of Agile and remote teams.
• Proven knowledge and successful execution of software development methodologies.
• Able to interact with multiple stakeholders.
• Passion to learn new technologies.
• Australian permanent resident or citizen.
We are seeking a mid-senior level developer to help us build our next generation of web applications for our current and future clients.
Working as part of an agile team, you will collaborate with your product manager and fellow engineering team members to deliver product outcomes.
Previous experience in a small to medium sized software company and working in squads.
If your passionate about building something, then we want to hear from you.