SmartBase® provides you with the ability to take action in real-time by showing a live, visual representation of your resources such as people, assets and locations. It is a modern, collaborative solution with all the security features demanded by high compliance environments.
Overview of SmartBase:
- Efficient Resource Management: SmartBase transforms resource management by replacing spreadsheets and multi-system approaches with a dynamic framework. This facilitates effective forecasting and real-time tracking of teams, tasks, and projects.
- Comprehensive Framework and Task Template Functionality: The platform’s templating functionality ensures comprehensive coverage of maintenance tasks and aids in real-time visualisation, reflection, and planning.
- Real-Time Shift Management: SmartBase enables live tracking and updates for current shifts, enhancing responsiveness to immediate operational needs.
- Advanced Rostering Capabilities: The foresight into resource allocation across time periods (fortnight, month, quarter, etc.) ensures that clients are always mission-ready, streamlining the planning of personnel, assets, and locations.
- Visibility and Competency Tracking: Tools for monitoring personnel availability, qualifications, and competency are crucial for effective team management.
- Adaptability to Operational Changes: Its split-screen functionality allows for swift adaptation to flight changes, enhancing time efficiency and safety.
- Customised Interfaces for Different User Personas: SmartBase caters to leadership, operations, and ground units with a tailored approach, promoting effective communication and collaboration.
- Data-Driven Decision Making: Real-time data utilisation enables users at all levels to make informed decisions, from prioritising tasks to resource allocation.
- Seamless Integration with Existing Workflows: The platform is designed to integrate effortlessly with current business processes, maximising efficiency and resource utilisation.
- User-Centric Design: SmartBase focuses on simplifying complex workflows and reducing administrative burdens, designed with user experience in mind.
About Ocean Software
For 30 years, Ocean Software has helped Defence organisations simplify their complex operations. Our mission is to help unlock workforce potential in real-time to enable better decisions today, plan for tomorrow, and prepare for the future.
Established in Melbourne, Australia, in 1993, Ocean now exports its products and services to 15 nations across Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, and Asia Pacific. Our flagship product, FlightPRO®, has transformed flight training management and operations across the globe, increasing safety and de-risking pilot training through its extensive scheduling, currencies, and qualifications management engine. Ocean’s portfolio continues to grow with SmartBase®, a next-generation base management and collaboration platform, and TAMS®, an airspace booking and deconfliction tool that maximises the use of shared assets within congested airspace.
Ocean holds ISO 9001:2015 accreditation for Quality processes, procedures, and security, utilises the NIST Cyber Security Framework, has obtained UK (United Kingdom) Cyber Essentials certification, and its products are independently security tested.