New Functionality Developed for FlightPro® R8.4:
This release primarily targeted user-focused changes to the Programming interface. The ability to add a Workflow to a Personal Unavailability also gives managers greater oversight of their workforce.
Expected Qtr 3 of 2020
This release is focused on the inclusion of new web functionality for x functionality and y functionality.
Expected Qtr 2 of 2020
- Deployment module: Deploy Personnel and Assets to a FlightPro site for independent, disconnected operations, and periodically synchronise data between the Deployed and Home sites.
New Functionality Developed for FlightPro® R8.3:
- Security enhancements: Prevent Cross Site Scripting attacks, upload of malicious file types, and setting to disable override of the login method.
- View Workflows in Web: See a list of your Workflows on the Summary screen, and view the details of those Workflows.
New Functionality Developed for FlightPro® R8.2:
- Command and Control Integration: Read and update Strips and Waypoints in FlightPro through an external system.
- FlightPro Web enhancements: Summary Screen – View Knowledge Base items, and customise which sections are displayed on the screen.
- Knowledge Base: Grant Knowledge Base item access to Personnel Groups.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10.
- Various performance enhancements.
Within this module, customers have the ability to raise product development ideas and see them voted on.
This allows end users to have a direct voice in the roadmap in between User Group sessions.
To leave a suggestion, please visit the FlightPro Ideas portal.