Last updated: 17-SEP-2020
The safety of our team members, customers and suppliers is extremely, important to us, as is the uninterrupted provisioning of our services to you. As such, we want to share the measures we have taken to date and the current status of our services.
- Ocean are continuing to operate at full capacity despite the latest Stage 4 Lockdown for our corporate head office in Victoria, Australia.
- There are no interruptions to support or development services.
- All teams are available and we have some extra capacity due to delayed international projects, although bookings are increasing as restrictions ease
- We are now delivering remote installation and upgrade services globally. Read more
- In our Head office in Melbourne we are also planning for an eventual staged return to work for some of our employees, whilst ensuring a ‘COVID-19 safe workplace’. It is expected that the majority of our team will continue to work from home until further notice, as directed by the Victorian government.
- Some of our teams have exemptions to work on military bases
- Further updates will continue to be posted on our website.
- Travel Restrictions and Advice
- In line with government advice we have asked most of our of team members globally, to avoid international and interstate travel.
- Our European teams are travelling where safe to do so
- Travel to high risks countries has been prohibited. These locations are governed by local government travel advice
- Where our team members are onsite in a foreign country, we are monitoring their safety and alternative ways to deliver the same service remotely.
- As with government guidelines, team members will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days when arriving into Australia
- Hygiene and Contact Minimisation
- Team members have been asked to organise video conference in lieu of onsite meetings where appropriate
- Team members in Victoria have been asked to wear masks when leaving their homes
- Team members have been asked to follow all local government guidelines and advice in relation to social distancing and hygiene
- Flexible Work Practices
- Ocean is set up to be able to have our entire workforce to be able to work remotely.
- For at least 16 weeks starting from June 1st, 2020, most employees will be working from home
If you have any questions regarding our status, and how this might affect your business, please do not hesitate to call us on +61 3 8614 7200 or email us at email@example.com